No announcement yet.

Captain Nemo's World War 2 Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some unknown reason my ms paint cannot save anything as a gif file!!! annoying to the extreme. ill see if i can put the link up but its like a 625k bitmap file so i dont know if it will fit
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

And there you go it didnt work. however if you want them just give me your email and i will send the bitmap. nice guy arnt i

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Also anyones you particualry like? im quite proud of my brazil and my trinidad and tobago flags. of course they will never be used just my luck

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar
          For some unknown reason my ms paint cannot save anything as a gif file!!! annoying to the extreme. ill see if i can put the link up but its like a 625k bitmap file so i dont know if it will fit
          That sounds to me as if the pic you try to save is still in 24 bit. MS Paint is AFAIK not able to convert it to 8 bit (neccessary to save it as gif). Do you have no other gfx software?
          Blah

Comment

No but i have found another way zip the bloody thing up. hey presto 13.3k from 645k or some such

However here is what you will be getting in jpeg file and then ill post the zip file because i realised that i had done a few more since that one
            Attached Files

Comment

And here is the zip file. if you want any more just ask and ill tell you where to go . hehe
              This is the bitmap file remember
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X