Leaders of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaders of the World

So there you are, working on a WWI scenario and you need the names of the Prime Ministers of Luxembourg and Switzerland in 1914. Well you COULD make 'em up or even just shoot yourself......or you could try THIS!
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

A very useful tool to have, Kull. Thanks for posting it. I'm going to add it to the history links in Spanish forum right now!

------------------
    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Hey, when did you start running the Spanish CivII site???
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Mental Note: Add to Links for DotW, pronto, before Mao or Polaris does.

Actually, i don't care, one of you two can do it, but if your lazy some otehr player will do it.
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

JayBee is still running the Spanish site, but anyone with history links can post them in the "History Links" thread, Mao.

Salutations,
          Exile
          Lost in America.
          "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
          "or a very good liar." --Stefu
          "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Nice... Now if only we all could be brave enough to carry together every ruler and his dates we can find anywhere, and upload that as the ultimate Civ2 ressource (and if we could also find anything suitable for a tech tree and build up a tech tree for every culture)...
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Good link, Kull.

BTW, for the other "Teutons" like me under http://www.info-antike.de/regent/ you can choose between the German and the English version.

------------------
              Civ2000 hosted by CivII Universum
              Blah

Comment

This solves a riddle for me. Who was the Prime Minister of Thailand during the Vietnam War? Why Field Marshal Thanom Kittikachorn of course! Thanks Kull.
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Shadowstrike... tsk tsk.
                  Please Visit:
                  http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Mao on 04-16-2001 09:47 PM
                    Hey, when did you start running the Spanish CivII site???

The only thing I run is my computer, Mao. If you look at my post, it says forum, not site. Jay Bee added a stickey thread for good history links at my suggestion. It is rapidly becoming a good source for history links, and I highly recomended it. Whenever I see good history links, I add them to my post there, and credit whomever first posted the link, if possible.

------------------
                    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I'm gonna have to make a freakin website just for the Useful Links....

Comment

Working...
                      X