Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe..

Comment

Well, I've been testing how the new independent natives do. In my game as the Spanish I'm up to 1700 so far. I've lost one dragoon to a native ambush. Also I noticed that the Incas lost one of cities (the only one without a wall) to indpendent raids. The overall expansion of the civs doesn't seem to have been affected much. So the net effect seems to be a stronger native counter-attack, but the defense is still just as weak. The next step I could take would be to increase native defense in their settlements. I think I'll do that.

--Snog

Comment

Update:

Beefed up Independent city defenses. Still working on civilopedia descriptions. I think I would like to play one more multiplayer game before I release it. If I can't get that to work before I'm done the descriptions, I think a single-player game will do.

Edit: By the way: the latest changes are reflected on the OldNew site: http://aspen.mine.nu/civ2/oldnew

--Snog

[This message has been edited by Snog (edited April 07, 2001).]

Comment

I will be happy to play another multiplayer game, I can play all week if needed (I am free from school)
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
          X