My new map section...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new map section...

Hy!!! The new map section is ready and currently available on my website - but i'm warning you: all of these map are unrefined!!!
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

No feedbacks...
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Yes, here's some feedback for you!

It's nice you're including some maps at your site, and I'm sure they're good ones, but, wouldn't it be better if you offered a preview of each map to your visitors? Or maybe just list the size of the map?

Just a suggestion.
      "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Thanks, I'll do it asap! The map size... how stupid to not think about that...

Comment

Working...
        X