A new scenario.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new scenario.

Hi all, I'm looking for a scenario which I believe was released not to long ago with the rise of Rome in Italy. I thought it was Prometeus Gaul scenario but i can't find it....can anyone help?

thanx

------------------
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Sure... If you are searching for Celtitaly, it's on my website.
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I also remember in a scn called "Early Rome" by Giant Squid. It played mainly in Italy. Can send it to you if you like?

------------------
      Civ2000
      Blah

Comment

Hey Prometeus I found your website and downloaded the scenario...It looks great.. I tried it for afew turns and must say the detail of Italy looks good. Were some of those units scanned and shrunk (celtic)?

Hey Bebro, could ya send "Early Rome" by Giant Squid to me at Jram@sympatico.ca
        ...Hows the process of your Roman scenario?...Well thanks guys for responding....

Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Early Rome is on the way.

And the work on my own Rome scn goes very well, the tets for the German version have begun and I hope that I can also hire some testers for the English version in the next one or two weeks when all translations are finished...

------------------
          Civ2000
          Blah

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Civfan on 11-15-2000 01:40 PM
            Were some of those units scanned and shrunk (celtic)?

Only three scanned units were romans, and I used two of them. The "golden" legionary was of Caesarian Gaul's campaign, so i discharged it on the bottom of the Units.gif ...

Hope you'll have fun playing it.

PS Can you e-mail me your strategy ? I'm curious if i winned it the hard way or not...

"Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
            X