No announcement yet.

A new scenario... for Imperialism I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact: Imperialism supports scenario filenames from s0 to s63, but I am not sure if it can display all of them in the selection box yet.

------------------
    St. Leo
    http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
    http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Hey, guys, I have also now edited and created a new pictwv4.gob file, so that the appropriate flags are available for the scenario. It is about 850 Kb of size. If anybody wants to see it, I'll upload it. Just tell me if you're interested.

quote:

Imperialism supports scenario filenames from s0 to s63, but I am not sure if it can display all of them in the selection box yet

Hmm, that would be a very user-unfriendly thing to do. But of course, you can simply delete the tutorials, that makes quite some space free, and they're **** anyway.

quote:

Does anyone know where I can get a crack to play the game without the CD

I have no idea, sorry. Perhaps anyone else?

Comment

Sorry that I'm dropping by so late, Saint had sent me a message a week ago through ICQ, but I rarely check the thing nowadays.

For those who don't know me, IMO I used to be one of the greatest Imperialism 1 maniacs around. I'm excited to find out that there's a scenario editor so could anyone send over that editor and an instructions guide ? (Allan ? you can use Dutch - no translation to English required )

Anyone who sends his selfmade scenario's will be adored by me. (my email adress is showed above)

Comment

Oh BTW, if anyone had checked that link to the imp site given by Leonidas, I'm that Colon with the top high score.

Comment

quote:

For those who don't know me, IMO I used to be one of the greatest Imperialism 1 maniacs around. I'm excited to find out that there's a scenario editor so could anyone send over that editor and an instructions guide ? (Allan ? you can use Dutch - no translation to English required )

Mijn naam is Allard, lul niet Allan, ik ben geen vieze engelsman.

Ik heb nu 2 scenariotjes gemaakt, een waarmee je Nederland kan spelen, dat heb je waarschijnlijk al gezien (link bovenaan op deze thread), ik heb daar ook trouwens nog een .gob file voor met NL'se vlaggen enzo, en ik heb ook nog een versie van het ww1 scenario dat ik heb ge-edit zodat er oorlog is tussen de landen vanaf het begin.

Maar ik ben nu op vakantie en heb niet alle benodigde **** bij me.

quote:

, I'm that Colon with the top high score.

Ja, Colon, we weten heus nog wel wie je bent hoor, ook al heb je je naam veranderd.

Comment

And now a translation (j/k):

Mijn naam is Allard, lul niet Allan, ik ben geen vieze engelsman.

My name is Allard. Lol! Not Allan, that's a name for Englishmen losers.

Ik heb nu 2 scenariotjes gemaakt, een waarmee je Nederland kan spelen, dat heb je waarschijnlijk al gezien (link bovenaan op deze thread),

Two scenarios have been made, one about a Dutch spelling bee and another about a chic war (Bavarian link at the top of the thread).

ik heb daar ook trouwens nog een .gob file voor met NL'se vlaggen enzo, en ik heb ook nog een versie van het ww1 scenario dat ik heb ge-edit zodat er oorlog is tussen de landen vanaf het begin.

The towns in my *.gob file were flagged by Enzo, the WWI scenario that was G-Edited looks okay according to my Zodiac sign horoscope.

Allies are vacant, excreting, and biting.

Ja, Colon, we weten heus nog wel wie je bent hoor, ook al heb je je naam veranderd.

Yes Colon, you have done well by my standards.

P.S. Could you please edit out the MiningCo part of your link? It's really messing up the thread.

------------------
              St. Leo

Comment

LOL Saint ! Now translate this.

quote:

Ik weet het niet, sommige mensen zouden in verwarring kunnen geraken. Ik zou het spijtig vinden dat mensen Colon aanbidden en mij negeren, niet beseffende dat IK die magistrale Colon ben.

Ik heb de scenario nog niet geprobeert, het spel is momenteel niet geinstalleerd op mijn PC en ik het nogal druk de laatste tijd, maar ik zal ze deze zaterdag uitproberen.

quote:

Was dan langs een coffeeshop gegaan voordat je naar China ging.

Ben je op vakantie in Peking ? Vanwaar surf je dan; een cybercafé of heb je een laptop met modem bij ?

Comment

Ik weet het niet, sommige mensen zouden in verwarring kunnen geraken.

The battle of Somme is a zoo with the warring krakens.

Ik zou het spijtig vinden dat mensen Colon aanbidden en mij negeren, niet beseffende dat IK die magistrale Colon ben.

If thou spitteth upon Colon unbidden in the dark, thou beeth befuddled with the magnificence of Colon's gestapo.

Ik heb de scenario nog niet geprobeert, het spel is momenteel niet geinstalleerd op mijn PC en ik het nogal druk de laatste tijd, maar ik zal ze deze zaterdag uitproberen.

The scenario is being proved via my magic spell that is installing it in my PC; do not think I am drunk just because I am wearing drag.

Was dan langs een coffeeshop gegaan voordat je naar China ging.

The coffeeshop in lungs is buying all the gongs in China.

Ben je op vakantie in Peking?

Was I on vacation in Beijing?

Vanwaar surf je dan; een cybercafé of heb je een laptop met modem bij?

Surf in Myanmar is da bomb; whose business is it as to whether I bring my short-circuited modem into a cybercafe?

------------------
                  St. Leo

Comment

I'd just like you all, and especially Allard H.S. that I have three files on my webpage at http://www.geocities.com/societyeternal/ . I hope the links work for you, because they work for me.

I suppose I'll E-mail him about this, but Allard H.S.'s Holland scenario is on there, only as Holland 2. I modified it so that you start off with ports so you can get fruit, more military, better relations, some other things. He still gets credit in the .inf file and the text file, so he won't mind, well he?

Also, if some of you already have the ImpEdit things and GreatWar, I have modified versions up there, but I still have to put up the file that will help with the coordinates for placing htings like ports and civilians and such. I'll do this shortly.

Questions? Comments?

Comment

quote:

He still gets credit in the .inf file and the text file, so he won't mind, well he?

No, he doesn't mind. Actually, he likes it a lot. He thinks that he likes it a lot that his ****ty scenario created just for fun is actually played by some people.

No, I like the changes. I also made some changes on the WW1 scenario, to start with a war instead of a peace, allowing action instead of nothing, and some more.

Comment

haha!! Wow! I got my first censored word, even though it's the most harmless word in the world.

Comment

Eternal, you know that you can put a mailto: link on your e-mail address.

[/nitpicking]

If I had a liitle more time, I'd be interested in helping out. Imperialism I was a great game... kept me up for hours each night...
                          *grumbles about work*

Comment

I didn't notice before that you had loaded Holland with iron and coal. I thought that it would be hard with maybe just one iron, one coal, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't take away the engineer or some money or something, because on my game right now I'm probably doing too good.

Note that the Great War scenario on my page now also stars powers out at war. No other changes though.

And Shadowstrike... I can't use mailtos because I use AOL, I didn't want to look in my BareBones HTML Guide to see how to make that, and I don't want E-mails from lazy people who wouldn't E-mail if they had to do more than click something.

Comment

Working...
                            X