Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cisalpine Gaul version 2.0 scenario playtest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisalpine Gaul version 2.0 scenario playtest...

I need ten playtesters. At last, i've finished this scenario restyling !
    Unlike the first one, i've put in this one Romans, Etruscans, Venetic tribes, and the four Celtic tribes that lived in ancient northern Italy: Boi, Senoni ( and Lingones ), Cenomani and the Insubrian confederation. I'll post it in four days from now - just checking a few bugs now - so please sign up here !

------------------
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ Ave atque vale... ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

E-mail? Click goddi_diego@yahoo.com
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Sure.
    polaris@optonline.net
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

send it my way

Cockney9@hotmail.com

P.S any feedback on Napoleon yet?
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Oh yes, I'll test it!
        ... the problem is that my holidays are over now, but you've to set priorities (for Civ2 of course )

------------------
        SCDARS
        scenario_feedback@hotmail.com
        Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

Odds are a thousand to one that I'll never get to it...but send it here anyway at giantsquid@home.com

Comment

Ok, dudes... i posted my scenario yeterday. Please use this thread for feedbacks, comments or suggestions.
            Thanks a lot, Prometeus
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

You know my adress
              Follow the masses!
              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I'll send it to you as soon as i can ...

Comment

Working...
                X