No announcement yet.

Comments on these units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha, I remember that Nemo! I still have it! It was under Michael Nielson right?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Nemo, I read of this scenario when I was reading topics from months ago. Where can I get it.

Comment

Yes tell us, goddam it!
        "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

I don't know if it's anywhere on the web. I had it posted on Compuserve's gamers library... But I don't know if that's open for general access.

Where did you get it Mao? I have seen a lot of the units in different libraries so I assume that it is available somewhere...

I still have the units in a graphic library and I'll gladly send them to you next week (I'm on a laptop right now and don't have access to my home computer)

Comment

Where did I get it? I think I got it from someone here when I asked like 5 or 6 months ago...

Comment

Mao:
              Who is that Mike Nelson guy?

Comment

Wasn't Mike Nelson the second human on Mystery Science Theater 3000?

Comment

What of the T-80?

Comment

DarthVeda, I don't think the T-80 was in service by the time this starts. And if it were, it wouldn't need to be included since it is very much like a T-72. The T-72, T-62, and T-55 are all quite different though.

Mao..
                    NO that's DAVE Nelson. NewsRadio is one of my top five favorite sitcoms, so trust me.
                    Mike Nelson was on MST3K, and in the movie too I think.

Comment

No! Mike Nelson was the news-director at WNYX! ...or Nemo's old alias...either way...and it's Nielson, Nelson is the news-director.

Comment

Damn! Yeah...you're right...I was close...

Comment

Working...
                        X