Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gettysburg Released (not the Secret Project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morale is nothing; just some thing neat.

You make a folder called "Sound" inside the scenario folder and put the sounds in it.
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

I did - but still no sound

Now I have installed the "High Res" modpack that includes modified sounds. Would that account for my not getting the Gettys sounds?

------------------
      Go tell the Spartans, passerby:
      That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

Comment

This may make the scenario better:
        I assume there are no units being built in the scenario? If that is the case and cost doesn't matter make all the troops you want to get hit by artillery fire cost 10+ and make the shells cheap-cheap-cheap (1 or 2). In Second Front the Germans bombard the British cities with V-1s clear across the channel (range 24) to take out measly infantry and tanks... So it is possible to get the AI to use artillery but it's all in the relative cost of the units!

Comment

Yikes, sorry, Cam!!!
          Oh, well, why don't ask to PolarisGL to convert events.txt into something more suitable for FW ( BTW, why you League-dudes put my "Chung Kuo" scenario into FW when it's MGE-kind? Huh? I noticed this that afternoon...)?
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Looks really good. PLaying on Fw right now. For all who only have FW, just use the converter from Scenario League by Angello Scott. Just copy the events file and then delete it. Convert the scenario by click (hold) and drag gettburg.scn onto the mpgconvert.exe
            After thats complete, paste the events file. Theres a limit on the events so just break up the events file into two parts.
            Will try this scenario out tonight. Good work PolarisGL

Civfan.....

Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Look who is back from the Nile.

Captain, I will certainly try this out on the next update; it sounds like pure common sense that I missed.

Thank you for the comments, every one.
              Please Visit:

Comment

Leonidas, there is no sound? You should hear it; I have a neat marching noise for the move piece sound effect.

Movement can go over 10; I just don't want artillery shell movement over 10.
                Please Visit:

Comment

Working...
                X