No announcement yet.

How to make cities like Nemo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about a tank thread but I distinctly remember something with a WW2 aeroplane in it.
    We need more of these threads for the artistically challenged among us. ie: Me

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
      We need more of these threads for the artistically challenged among us. ie: Me
      Are you working on any scenarios Ravagon? I've always thought that the maori wars would make a good scenario...
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Heh. I'll take it under advisement but I think that would pretty much amount to throwing warriors against musketeers for pretty much the whole game - From what I know there wasn't really a lot of variety in weapon specialization, spears and clubs (called patu's) - nor much of a need for it as NZ at the time was pretty much all forest/bush and most forms of ranged combat beyond thrown spears (and I'm not actually sure they were thrown ) wasn't highly useful.
        Wrt the Colonials versus the Maoris I think it was more a series of skirmishes, with the different tribes never really cooperating in a way that could have given them a chance ... similar to the Indian wars in North America I think...

Comment

Working...
        X