two thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two thrones

taking a break from the Sims, I loaded up Two Thrones, the last game from the strat pack I hadnt yet played.

I played as Burgundy in the 1337 scenario.

Its seemed like COTN, but with slightly improved UI.

And some left over stuff from COTN, like a reference to a defeated king running to the northern wastes

Am I missing something?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

I've got this one too...........and it was the game that made me wary about paradox. Not in a major way, but it's basicaly an unfinished game. I did start a thread about it a while ago, and was told it was unlikely to ever get (more?)patched/finished off. I think it might have one patch? not sure now.

Anyway I thought the game map was an improvement over EU, and possibly CK(even though that game came later). It seems very clear to me, easy to look at and easy to move things around on(units etc).

I can't remember at what point I gave up on it, or exactly why, but it just felt incomplete - more like a beta than a full game. I doubt i'll get back to it - but if you find it interesting tell your story and maybe I judged it too quickly?

Comment

You know, Two Thrones is a very old game. Granted, there are some aspects of PI lately that I worry about, but TT in all honesty can't be seen as one of those.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
      X