Victory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory!

We have our beautiful Paradox Games forum back.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Is it a Sign of getting old when you start resisting even the slightest changes?

=)

(not wanting to reraise the Issue but I liked Grand Strategy)
    Attached Files
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Well, well... I'm fine with Paradox, even though I liked Grand Strategy even better.

Comment

Grand Strategy forum

Comment

Traitors to the paradox cause.

Comment

I just got Victoria last weekend.
            Blah

Comment

I hope you also got Revolutions, it makes a mediocre game good.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Is there a CD version of Revolutions available? If so where? (I think there was some uncertainty about this, when the expansion was announced, and I don't remember what decision they ended up with.)

Comment

Not sure, I got both Victoria and Rvolution via download from gamersgate (and I think at least for Revolutions that's the only way to get it)
                  Blah

Comment

It's mainly a GamersGate XP, but they did produce a limited number of CDs on popular demand. You can get it through Paradox's e-shop(not GamersGate).
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Ah, thank you. I think I will have a look at it.

Comment

With Revolutions I'd give Vicky a B-. With out it a C-.

Comment

I haven't tried Revolutions yet, but I look forward to it.

Victoria has some flaws and is handicapped by a poor documentation and an interface that is not really up to the game's complex mechanics. However, I like the period a lot and apart from the original Imperialism (which isn't quite as epic, but much more of fun) there isn't much choice out there.

By the way, Europa Universalis III doesn't seem to attract half as much interest here as its predecessor did a few years ago. I have fond memories of the game stories that were posted here and that allowed me to enjoy the game vicariously. Is the sequel less inspiring or is it more rewarding to post in the official forums?

Verrucosus

Comment

I tend to use the PIF forums for EU3 discussion.

Comment

So? Post stuff here too and stop slacking off.

Comment

Working...
                              X