People´s General question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People´s General question

I dl´ed it some days ago as abandonware (and before you start crying "piracy" - I have tried to buy it before, it seems simply not available any longer, at least here in Germany). Could someone tell me how the "Air Superiority" thing works exactly? If I invest more prestige points to get a higher rating there, do I get more points for air missions, or are the air missions for my enemy reduced? Or both?

And is my air superiority level in a campaign related to previous missions - I mean, does it play a role in a new mission when my air force had losses in the previous mission of that campaign?

Please help!
    Blah

What game are you talking about?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

People's General.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yeah People´s General from SSI, a Panzer General clone - ok, a bit old but still fun to play ...
        Blah

Comment

BeBro, this is a link to a People's General forum that has posted the read me. You may be able to find more info there.

The following is a strategy guide link.

Latest news and guides for Warhammer 40k, Age of Sigmar, Dungeons and Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, board games, TTRPGs, war games, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and more

2.3.2.5. Air Superiority Adjustment

You can adjust the air superiority percentage at the beginning of each scenario in the campaign. The decision to make the adjustment should consider the following points.

What else do you need to spend your prestige on? Raising the air superiority level is usually quite expensive. If you adjust the air superiority level, can you afford to do any thing else?
          Is it really worth it? Upgrading the air superiority level is applied for that scenario only. If you spend your prestige on buying, upgrading, or overstrengthening a unit, you will have the benefit of that purchase for the rest of the game, assuming the unit is not destroyed.
          How much do you depend upon air power? If your combined arms team utilizes air power as an integral element, then the cost can be justified.

I hope this helps.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Thanks
            Blah

Comment

Working...
            X