the sims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sims

out of curiosity does anyone still play it? i got tired of it and haven't touched it for months
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

I got tired of it after a few hours of play and haven't touched it since.

John-SJ

Comment

I played it for a good week, and got tired of it. It was fun, just seemed to lack a goal. It seemed like the only goal in this simulation of life was to have a kick-ass crib, and it just seemed lame to do all this stuff to get a better job, so you could get more stuff, blah, blah. The game just lacks direction...
      "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

You don't even get to do fun stuff on the job, such as blowing up labs or shooting at car thieves.

Lame game.
        [This message has been edited by Urban Ranger (edited November 14, 2000).]
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yeah once you tried every combo and killed off the characters every way there was little more to do. As in real life working to bring home more money to buy more stuff is no fun. Anyway I had the timing down pat and getting promotions was cake. So there really was little else to do.

Comment

I didn't even get that far. Once I found out I can't even walk around in town I lost most interest.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Is it me or do no people in the sims associate at work you would think the social meter would go up some at work

That was the final straw the damn social meter and the friends thing and the fact that time goes by so fast and argh!!

Comment

every time when I play this game I get bored very quickly because every day is like the previous day

Comment

Sims are boring. It has no goal, like Conquest, and lacks important things people can do, even though at first this seems interesting. For me it's just the way it was with Caesar3 - for the first day or two seemed to be good, but after that just getting bored.

------------------
                  Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                  X