Abandonware sites - want Col/MoM/Moo1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandonware sites - want Col/MoM/Moo1

I need some good abandonware sites, does anyone know any? Any help would be appreciated. Specifically I want to get Masters of MAgic for windows, Colonization for windows, and Masters of Orion for windows.

Thanks
    Pyth
    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

www.bhlegend.com - look under strategy games. Btw Moo1 doesn't have a windows version but the original doesn't have too many problems under win95/98.

[Edit - Now how did that link appear? Its never done that before. Usually people have to cut/paste any links I post.]

[This message has been edited by ravagon (edited October 10, 2000).]

Comment

Over at SIDGAMES they have a link to the developer's site for MOOIII. There is a game called "STARLORE", which is the ancestor of MOO I.

Comment

thanks all, I was wondering if at all posible- does anyone have the original col. cd whereby they could turn the musical tracks into mp3s and hand them over to me? I loved the music of the game, and I wish I could play it while playing the game.

Thanks
        Pyth
        "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by ravagon on 10-10-2000 05:09 AM
          [Edit - Now how did that link appear? Its never done that before. Usually people have to cut/paste any links I post.]
          New UBB feature...

Pyth - also try www.abandongames.com and http://www.antiabandon.cjb.net/

The three together will give you links to just about any abandoned game there is.

Comment

You can also try home of the underdogs
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
            X