I Have Had Problems With Caesar 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Had Problems With Caesar 2

If anyone can help me solve this problem I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate it. I have bought Caesar 2 twice and both times the CD was infected with viruses. I had the same problem when I downloaded the full version off of BH Legends (Bosnian abandonware site). And these are all the same files. Someone please help me if they can.

------------------
    "Ah, I see the **** up fairy has visited us again."
    ~Alexander's Horse

"They say that our universe, which consists of everything that we do and don’t know about, is a 21 trillion year-old hologram."
    ~Alex Collier, on a race of advanced aliens that he has been in contact with for 30 years

Ban RainbowJDS for life.

You bought a game twice? OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAYYYYY....yeah.....

anyway....Ming, you know what to do...
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I brought the first CD Rom back and bought another one, not knowing that they were all infected! Why should this thread be closed, Mao?

------------------
      ~Alexander's Horse

"They say that our universe, which consists of everything that we do and don’t know about, is a 21 trillion year-old hologram."
      ~Alex Collier, on a race of advanced aliens that he has been in contact with for 30 years

Ban RainbowJDS for life.

Comment

Just pirate the game for heaven sakes!

Comment

memo to Ghost ham: crack fiend, errr mac fiend go buy a PC. Caeser 3 is out, and the only reason why you dont have it is either you live in a 3rd world country, or you own a mac. I assure you that Pc's have at least 2 years ahead of macs in the game department.

1212 Out!!!

Comment

There are certain files that are stored on the hard drive that are infected.

------------------
            ~Alexander's Horse

Ban RainbowJDS for life.

Comment

oh no, i didn't mean this should be closed...

Comment

Buy Caesar III...much better.

Comment

Maybe we should ask Caesar the Great.
                  Minister of UFQPOT
                  Division of the (un)glorious PROT!
                  CEO of the SSPC

Comment

moving to the other games forum

Comment

DStryker sent me the files that I had to delete but it said those were infected too! The games runs without those files but it freezes up very often. Why oh why can't Caesar 2 work right? It is the best game I have ever played, next to Civilization 2, that is.

------------------
                      ~Alexander's Horse

Ban RainbowJDS for life.

Comment

that's what I meant

Comment

Instead of buying Ceasar II or III just play SimCity and keep saying "Plebs are needed" in a loud voice with annoying inflection.

Comment

Working...
                          X