No announcement yet.

Got Falcon 4.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, Microprose has just released another patch for Falcon 4. It can be found at http://www.3dfiles.com/patches/falcon40.shtml

John-SJ

Comment

I'm still learning... but getting a little better each day. I can land now everytime I try. Not that landing is hard but it did take a little practice to get it down.

Any Falcon MP pilots here? I probably wouldnt be much good head to head but flying missions together sounds cool.

Comment

I just loaded Falcon 4.0 on my new computer. WOW! What an experience. I started a training mission at 1024x768 and most of the graphics options cranked wide open. The view is *the BEST* I've seen on a flight sim and there was no sign whatsoever of frame rate jitter! At this rate photo-realism is not far off!

Comment

It is cool. I have all the grahpic options on and yes, it runs great. I really like the cockpit reflection option. We should link up for some MP. It is the best flight sim I've ever seen, by far.

Comment

One thing I remember about Falcon 4.0 is that it's not as approachable a game as EF2000 or Total Air War for example. There's a *lot* more to this game than jump in the cockpit and fly. Which is not a bad thing, but I will probably take a little time before I can fly a mission effectively.

John-SJ

Comment

your tellin me! I'm still trying to figure out all the sub modes on the air to air radar system. I have not even got to air to ground yet. It took me a number of tries before I could land. Flying is not real hard but just about everthing else is. Mid air fueling sounds cool but I have not tried that yet. Now, do you play realistic on settings??

Comment

Working...
              X