Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reach for the Stars, the successor to MOO2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reach for the Stars, the successor to MOO2?

Reach for the Stars is a hugely updated version to the mid 80's classic. It has most of the features to MOO2: diplomacy, exploration, conquest, and scientific discovery. The exclusive features are 16 unique races in the game with their own technology tree, a LONG campaign plus 30 scenarios with multiplay on the net. For more info, go to www.reach4ts.com and see what you think about it. It is the true successor or just a different game? BTW, let me warn that this games REQUIRES a hefty 64MB RAM due to the games power.

------------------
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

SITH LORD IS WATCHING YOU
    Proud member of the Insomniac Army: One of the many armies of the Awful Forums.

Hmmm that site doesn't work

Comment

What are you talking about? The site's up and running. There could be a problem with your line or modem.

------------------
      WAR IS PEACE
      FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
      IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comment

It's still not working (for me, at least)... Don't you have any other sites where I can read something about this. It sounds very interesting, I loved MOO2.

Comment

Here: www.ssg.com.au/rfts.htm

------------------
          WAR IS PEACE
          FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
          IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comment

I am absolutely looking forward to Reach For The Stars, and Stars! Supernova is also on my highly anticipated list. I look forward to great things from both games!

John-SJ

Comment

[This message has been edited by Narck (edited October 26, 1999).]

Comment

That promises to be a really nice game! Any clues on when it's supposed to be released?
                [This message has been edited by Narck (edited October 26, 1999).]

Comment

Well, it is said to be released somtime this Fall or at the end of the year so keep an eye on the site for updates.

------------------
                  WAR IS PEACE
                  FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
                  IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comment

Narck,

If you're asking about Stars! Supernova, then according to the FAQ it should be early 2000, I hope, I hope, I hope! Here's a link,
                    http://beast.webmap.com/stars/snfaq.htm#q2

John-SJ

Comment

Working...
                    X