Review of Imperialism I(That's 1) Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Imperialism I(That's 1) Needed

SidGames.com is in need of a couple Imperialism I reviews for my up and coming section. Please contact me at petrazi@sprint.ca if you wish to review it.:-)
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

I perhaps can write a review, but how long does it has to be. And also, I'll probably be over enthousiastic too.

Do you want reviews from games sites too ?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I am looking for more than one review, so please volunteer!:-)

Comment

St Leo, in that mail you got (which was mine btw) you said moderatly. Call me stupid but how longs that ? a page ?

And if you want more reviews you can easily quote from game sites.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yeah, a page or more please. I can quote from gamesite but I prefer linking to them to avoid copyright violations(I am making a major site).:-)

Comment

I would be happy to write a review for Imperialism I...its one of my favorite games and I'm looking forward to Imperialism II.

Comment

Hehehe too late

Comment

As I have stated, we are looking for multiple reviews. Please contact me at petrazi@sprint.ca for further details if necessary. Full credit will be given.:-)

Comment

It's a cool game. Basically a resource chase--your resources fall through all sorts of intricate systems, and your job is to improve your infrastructure in the -right- way so as to relieve whatever the current bottleneck is... "uh oh, need to get more labor"..."okay, now I need a ship, and I've got enough wood, but I've got to get some coal so I can make steel so I can make weapons..."..."Not making weapons fast enough...better build a bigger steel mill, so I need to save up lumber" etc etc. A zillion variations, quite engrossing. Resource management is reminiscent of Colonization w/ a really elegant interface.

Quote me if you like.

Buenos

Comment

Sorry Buenos, but that is a bit short. Go to http://www.sidgames.com/imperialism/ and check out the two review we already received.:-)

Comment

Working...
                    X