• Show
Clear All

• What game would you like to see Updated

for me, Mule.

SimEarth
    :-)
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Definately, Colonization. That was a great game, but it is just too old now.
      ~ garyl@sidgames.com ~
      SidGames Team
      http://www.sidgames.com

Comment

Just thinking the same way myself. I would love to see a Colonisation II. I always want to play it, but the mid game is always a pain.

Comment

Colonization, I still play it from time to time.
          There's no game that ever beated it in it's concept so why should I stop playing it ?
          (and my name orginates from this game )

Mmm..., perhaps, if there are alot of people who like the game and want to see it updated or want to have a sequal, we should pressure MPS or Sid Meier(Firaxis) to release one.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I am now unsure if MPS would be the best to update it ;-)

Comment

A sequel to Colonization would be great. Bigger maps, more colonizing forces, improved natives etc.. Having just the Americas(+random)maps was limiting, having Afica and Asia would give variety.

Isn't Anno 1602 about colonization, but in real time? The gameplay is probably not similar at all though.

Comment

Anno 1602 cannot really be compared with Colonization IMO.
                Filling Islands with buildings to attack other islands is not really a good simulation of the colonization era.

If a Col2 ever is going to be made, slaves should be included, afterall they were an important part of history.
                Asia would be difficult since they were not "empty" but already had large empires and large populations, it's not easy to build real colonies in that.
                Africa on the other hand would be interesting.
                Congo is mine !
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Imperialism II, altough different is suppose to be heavily base on the colonization of the "new world".

Comment

Working...
                  X