New clan to ctp2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New clan to ctp2

well yes i do speek the truth there is a new clan to CTP2 and they r ready to rummble so if there is any one looking to join or any clans looking for a brawl we r ready for yas lol the URL is www.skaven.allhere.com
    so caome along and visit or join its up to u
    Tripa OUT

I've seen the site, but I still don't understand what it is for.
    What does a CtP clan do?

------------------
    phoenixcager
    ------------------
    of the the Civilization Gaming Network. Visit the CGN Forums

Comment

Good question, I don't understand the site either.

Comment

Gee, they set up clans too for TBS games?

Isn't a typical civgame session supposed to last for days and days? This is ain't RTS, RTT or FPS, buddy - where you have the flexibility of having one gaming session for each hour.

Comment

a clan is a group of people who play other clans in multiplayer games to get points in a league.
          also you can have short 2-3 hour games in ctp2 as well just play on small map and beat the s*#t out of eachother

------------------
          " mind over body "
          Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

well like u where just told so there lol all u do is set a small map and play fast as possible so if ya wanna join u know where to go and u know how to join and if ya dont
            1 word "LEARN" lol j/k so come on DH lets go ***** MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Tripa OUT

Comment

Working...
            X