How catch up when way...behind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How catch up when way...behind

I found this really ticked me off when starting a game. One of the AI's was allways way ahead. I hate being on the bottom rung so in my last game I found a way to get on equal footing with the most powerfull empire in the planet. First of all I had about one million in gold saved. So I asked the Brazilens for an advance, not really expecting them to take my proposal seriously I tried it anyway. Well to my shock they responded with a counter proposal. They wanted over two hundred k in gold in exchange so I made the deal and kept doing it until I was on = footing with them. Then being = I was able to advance one step ahead of them and ask for an advance I didn't have while working on that one so we contiue to trade advances.

-Slopmaster

Why didn't you just build a spy?
    "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
    --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Yeah I used spys a couple of times, but really like I said the AI was at least ten advances ahead of me and also being that far behind I could never catch up stealing their tech and also its more likely had I kepy doing it they could have gotten really mad and started a war which is not what I want.

-Slopmaster

Comment

Well guess what - if I had kept CTPII unmodified, I would have been escastic that the AI was doing better than me. Then maybe see the AI unleash a can of wupp ass.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
        X