Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't like CtP, thinking of getting CtP2, should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't like CtP, thinking of getting CtP2, should I?

I never gave CtP any time, should I get Call to Power II ?

Well, if you read some of the posts in this forum, you will be easily cured from thinking of getting CTPII

Comment

My advice is to save your money and wait for Hasbro/Fraxis' eventual release of CIV III. The latest word in the "grape vine" points to a POSSIBLE August 2001 release date. But of course, this is only from the Rumor Mill

Comment

Unless your stupid, don't buy it.

Comment

August?!?!

Wish I may, wish I might, first star I see tonight......

Comment

My opinion would be that if you enjoy twiddling about with games, this might be the thing. To be fair, there appears to be a great deal of configurability (probably not a word , but hey!).

If you didn't like CTP because of the type of game it is, then of course, don't bother with CTPII (or probably with any Civ title).

------------------
            Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
            Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

Comment

Yes Anunikoba, August 2001 is the latest rumor from the Apolyton CIV III Forum; but like I said before, this is only through the grape vine.

Comment

No, I loved Civ, Civ2 was even better, I just didn't like CtP or AC.

Comment

I hated CTP 1, but I bought CTP 2 anyway. I enjoyed the gameplay, but the game crashed so much it was just simply unplayable. So I'm back on SMAC.
                  My sorry excuse for a website

Comment

hi

i bought it. the games AI just is to lame to be believed.

Comment

There are some improvements, but there're more bad things. Overall, CTP II is worst than CTP I. I played both and I don't recomended anyone.
                      "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
                      "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

Working...
                      X