Hey i have an Idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey i have an Idea...

I propose a game between the so called "Mr Fixit's, and everybody else should know how too's" and the "Please fix the AI so I can be content with having paid money's" and maybe a third party, the... "Yeah, you're ALL mad and the game SUX's"...

Then we can see who knows what they're talking about, huh, huh? Any takers? I thinks it's a fantastic idea It would have to be a ladder game, two at a time for obvious reasons, but I would just looooove to smash a "Mr Fixit, and everybody else should know how too" all across the screen *hehe*

------------------
    It's better to close your mouth and let everyone 'think' you're stupid, than open it and let everyone 'know' you are.
    www.ezone.com - Webmaster & Pagebuilder Community
    Free banner advertising & URL forwarding!
    Community - Chat - Forum

Hmmm... I dont think I am an "Mr. Fixit"

Comment

Hmmm... How about adding a fourth group? Those that like the game? I know, we will be the smallest group... Then again, should we *win*, we might have proven our point

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Alisia on 01-07-2001 09:20 AM
        Hmmm... How about adding a fourth group? Those that like the game? I know, we will be the smallest group... Then again, should we *win*, we might have proven our point

Good point, but I overlooked those people because I haven't seen any. Ok we can make a group for you and your friends Alisia Actaully, come to think of it, can I be your friend too? I like the game as well But shhh, don't tell everyone, they'll ALL wanna like it

------------------
        It's better to close your mouth and let everyone 'think' you're stupid, than open it and let everyone 'know' you are.
        www.ezone.com - Webmaster & Pagebuilder Community
        Free banner advertising & URL forwarding!
        Community - Chat - Forum

Comment

Working...
        X