This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to Omni

Omni, I really do not wish to atagonize anyone on this forum, including you. You have made some interesting modifications which I myself have implemented and I have also made my own modifications.

That post I made here regarding the "new topic" was more of a sarcastic remark with a tinge of truthfulness.

I have not sat on my ass not doing anything but I am also not a genius in SLIC language or computer programming. I have tried modifications regarding AI and I have seen a little improvement - nothing dramatic though. And plus, I thank you for puttng my North America map on your website.

Let's all remember the purpose of this forum - where CTPII players and modifiers can help each other out.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

CHEEEERS to that! I say the word "players" as opposed to 'just' "modifiers"!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

------------------
    It's better to close your mouth and let everyone 'think' you're stupid, than open it and let everyone 'know' you are.
    www.ezone.com - Webmaster & Pagebuilder Community
    Free banner advertising & URL forwarding!
    Community - Chat - Forum

Comment

it would be much better for the forum if replies were posted as replies and not as new threads....

Comment

Working...
      X