Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tacticus alexandrius site is up and running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacticus alexandrius site is up and running!

Hey ALL!
    I got some posts and a bunch of e-mail and ICQs so I made a site....Its pretty cool, too!

Check it out, and post any comments here (or continue to e-mail or ICQ me as well! ) http://www.angelfire.com/games3/TacticusAlexandrius

Good Gaming all!
    Alex
    "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion"
    -Democritus of Abdera

Cool. Well it's a start anyway. Post more when you update I am interested in what will happen. Will the Hebrew's rule..."NO THEY MUST NOT" ;-)

Later

Comment

Chapter 2 added, and I'm working on Tactics section. Please e-mail me any tactics that you would like posted, and your name will be credited!

Alex

NOTE TO DOMINOUS - sorry - i might have bumped off the Hebrews before I got the chance to pull some old testament on them.....sorry if this offends anyone!

-Democritus of Abdera

Comment

Salutation,

Well this story is certainly a lot more enjoyable then the one found on the so called "official site" for CTP2.

Keep up the good work.

Nazgul

Comment

Nice site, TA! Great story too. I couldn't see chapter 2 where is it?

If you need a place to host your site, try Civgaming.net. They can provide 150MB of free webspace.

edit: ok I see the links for chapter 2 & 3 after refreshing
          [This message has been edited by phoenixcager (edited December 13, 2000).]

Comment

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE SITE RECENTLY???
            I have done up to CHAPTER 5 already...5 chapters in less than 24 hours...and here I thought I'd have a chapter every other day!

I'm just having soooo much fun!
            ALSO, the TACTICUS section has its first post, and I will be shortly adding a new section that will be a sort of TACTICUS FORUM....

If you haven;t checked us out yet, please do so! At...
            http://www.angelfire.com/games3/TacticusAlexandrius

Good gaming and have a Safe Holiday!
            Alex
            -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

UP TO CHAPTER 6 and 7 is ON THE WAY!!!

****BE SURE TO VOTE FOR MY SITE AT THE APOLYTON LINKS SECTION!!!!*****

Alex
              -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

Working...
              X