Dag Nab it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dag Nab it

I swore on my uberhamsters grave that I would NEVER EVER EVER buy ANYTHING from activision again. Now I have this uncontrolable urge to go and buy this dang game based on the players reviews. I swear if this game is lame I am gonna be madder than Algore in florida. Ill post a review here after I play it.

activision - you get another $60! but this is yer last freakin chance

gawd, I am such a lemming. I almost feel dirty thinking about buying the game. Ill take a shower before I go to the store.

Hey, its not bad at all. Now this is what CTPI should have been. I HATED CTPI, but I belive that this will be a really fun game. Some crazy carry overs tho

1) Units in the battle screen die, then get back up, then disapear. No big deal, it just looks sloppy.

2) The lame voice resposes have been replaced with even lamer voice responses. The cav units say "we will do our best" in a sappy voice and the cannon says "no problem dude" or something stupid like that instead of 'light the fuze'

But, those are admited nitpicks. Im sure they can be customized somehow. So far into one game in 1460 AD I am a happy camper.

Comment

oh yeah, naming armies is hot!
      Il post something substatial after I play 2 full games.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by StG44 on 11-27-2000 06:35 PM

1) Units in the battle screen die, then get back up, then disapear. No big deal, it just looks sloppy.

think of it as their souls rising to go to the other world.

------------------
        " mind over body "
        Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Working...
        X