Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got more gold than I know what to do with!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was being so good too. I had an alliance with the american indians. and peace treaties with everyone else. and for the most part the only ones pissing me off were the damn american indians. (why do they have a tank on my train track and why won't they move the damn thing?

so anyway I was being a nice guy and the indians (my allies) go and start a war with the two biggest countries in the game.

I was honor bound to attack them.

oh well. at least it's more fun then peace.
    "And when they find you, they will crush you into dust, grind you into little pieces, and then blast you into oblivion"
    ---- Obi-Wan Kenobi The destroyer of the jedi.

Comment

In the game i just finished I had over 3mil in gold sitting around. I ended up "buying" the gaia controller project in one turn!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by mananath on 11-25-2000 01:20 AM
        In the game i just finished I had over 3mil in gold sitting around. I ended up "buying" the gaia controller project in one turn!

If you're that way good you could create a city that would build it within one turn...

------------------
        Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

The Great Library doesn't say anything about Nanite Factories having a rush-buy capability, as in CTP1, but the NF entry in buildings.txt has "NoRushBuyPenalty" as an attribute.

Comment

Thanks for the site info. I found out about the nanite factory no penalty thru trial and error. Test it out.

Comment

Use the gold throughout the game to buy some cities off of the other civs.

Comment

Working...
              X