Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle system is extremely well balanced!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle system is extremely well balanced!!!!!!!!!

I had 5 hoplites in a city, with city walls, ballistas, all were fortified. The enemy AI sent in 1 infantrymen and it took down those hoplites without taking any damage. And this was on easy. Well to be honest I wouldnt have hoplites defending my cities, but I wanted to see so I got into wars with all AI's and waited for attack on my cities. I found that the battle system is well balanced and it works.

If you ask me, all units should be "flanking" when in superior numbers. One infantryman should be cut down by five hoplites(phalanx.. please.. its always been phalanx, you mod guys hear me?)

Would you go one-on-one with an infantryman if you had a big pike? I didn't think so, I'd call my buddies in too.

I don't care how many times you poke it, a bronze spear will not destroy a tank.

"Do you want sarcasm with that?" - Wally

Comment

Ignoring the fact that each figure represents more than one fighter, an a single infantry man should be able to kill five pike men long before they can get close enough to use the pike. Now multiply that by whatever numbers the units actually represent, and I suspect you'll find a lot of lead flying out there.
      The power to tax is the power to destroy.

Comment

Working...
      X