Release date news..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Frappier:

I too am Canadian , living in Canada, and I believe that Canada will get it at roughly if not the same time as the States.

This may not be the same for all areas of the country, just the major urban centres, but I would say within a week or two it should have availability in all areas of Canada.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Troll on 11-14-2000 09:10 PM
      See..I took my sweetheart shopping for her crafts..( I am 41 she is 47..) this past weekend..so she is Hot and Heavy into them..in another room..while I am awaiting the first conquest..peaceably or by force..of my new Kingdom!!

Tommorrow..the 15th of November or so Babbagges says..[sigh]..a full day of work and then ......Months upon Months..of Domination!!

Troll

LOL

This is almost perfect timing, im about to finish my Curent game, and then (with a touch of luck) tomorow, i will be reminding myself that my cities dona get free Militia units anymore

Comment

Just for people in the UKs info -
        EB is quoting a date of the 24th Nov. I suspect this is accurate as it as (roughly) a week after US, and it's also on a Friday (when stuff gets released in the UK). Fingers crossed!
        I wanted to rub the human face in its' own vomit, to force it to look in the mirror....

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SeveB on 11-15-2000 09:45 AM
          Just for people in the UKs info -
          EB is quoting a date of the 24th Nov.

Thank you for letting us know (and hope)!
          The ice was here, the ice was there, the ice was all around: it cracked and growled and roared and howled like noises in a swound!

Comment

Working...
          X