Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me to understand why IA is always in advanced in science at the highest level ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to understand why IA is always in advanced in science at the highest level ?

Help me to understand why IA is always in advanced in science at the highest level ?

Whatever I do, the other players (computer – IA)have always 2 or 3 technologies more than me. at the highest level ?

Example :
    In 240 after JC : I have 6 turns left before having " canon". Of my enemy (IA number 4)have to wait 14 turns before having “chemistry”

At the next turn, in 260 after JC so, I have 5 turns left before having " canon". It is logical.). My enemy (IA 4)has finished “chemistry”? How ?

In fact, this is always the same thing. Even if I have a capacity 2 or 3 time more better that the IA, IA is always in front of me of 2 or 3 technologies.
    Is it normal, when you know that players playing by the IA do not exchange technologies. IA did not found this technology in a special town either.

Other example
    In year 1, I have 1416 in science, IA : 362 in science, IA 3: 467 et IA 4 :559. At this moment IA 4 has 2 technologies more than me.

In year 260 : I have 1880 in science, IA : 454 in science, IA 3: 474 et IA 4 :572. At this moment IA 4 has 2 technologies more than me. And do you know what ? I am always late … It is not logical.

I do not understand either this :
    Turn before having the technology : 3
    Spending : 8571
    Cost of the technology : 6040

8571 > 6040, I should have already the technology.

Thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english (I am french).
Working...
X