No announcement yet.

DB updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I lied Two additions came to me late yesterday and you definately want themm.....

Dale's Diplomod version 3.3 http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ctp2/db/review.cgi?ID=530

Dale's Withdraw Script version 1.2 http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ctp2/db/review.cgi?ID=574

That should be it...

Comment

Two additions on this lovely Tuesday...

Update to diplomod 3.3 to address issues listed in the mod forum.
      Size 110Kb

Something I'm proud to announce... (sure I can hype my own works )

World BMP Map
      Size: 21600x10800
      Size 12861Kb
      Info: Also includes a readme with info how to use bmptoctp2 convertor and how to save a scenario/map. You will require the convertor, WinZip and WinAce to unpack the map. Note the map is 225Megs big... so if your low on harddrive I do not suggest this download. It's coloured properly and you should read through the readme fully before changing size/cropping/making map.

Enjoy...

Comment

Who wants to put money in so we can buy a Supercomputer to play the full world map on?

------------------
        Rommell to a sub-commander outside Tobruk: "Those Australians are in there somewhere. But where? Let's advance and wait till they shoot, then shoot back."

Comment

Another new addition...

A real world map/scenario
          Author: Dorian Credé
          Size: 400x400
          Info: This is basically a regular map with start locations but also includes some edits to the units file thus is termed a scenario by MarkG's guidelines. This is based on the bmp World Map.

Comment

Couple additions to the Db this morning...

Dinotopia Map
            by Eric McIntyre
            This map is a 130x260 map of James Gurney's Dinotopia as illustrated in his book "Dinotopia". Player locations are not set. This map is for CTP2. Size 130x260.

Diplomod Final 3.4
            by Dale
            Changes:
            - Embassies re-create after a war (if had one before the war).
            - Disabled the break agreement proposals since it only works for half
            the time and I can't find the resolution.
            Note: Is it really the final... we will see

Comment

Thought I had a little time, I'd finish the basics for my latest map... next up is Byzatine area...

Map of Japan & Korea
              by OmniGod
              Map of Japan & Korea. Size is 210x210 without any start locations, goods or rivers. Rivers should come with version 2. Complete with Mt. Fuji.

Note: To all ddl'ers, the number of votes in the map section isn't increasing... let's give the mapmakers, scenario designers, graphic creators and mod makers some feedback... vote as you ddl... it's really easy, just click on the vote, leave a little feedback and then we can figure out what's good, what's not and what to improve. That's how version 2's come out.
              [This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited March 20, 2001).]

Comment

New tonight is the beta for Hannibal's newest scenario....

SPQR Hannibals War
                by Hannibal Ad Portas
                THIS IS IN IT'S BETA STAGE... The first scn dealt with Dacia, this one deals with Carthage and their 2nd Punic War with Rome,regarded by most as Hannibals War. Scipio, a roman consul, by chance puts in at Massilia for supplies where he expects to find Hannibal. A sharp cavalry action follows and Hannibal's forces march to the alpine pass...

While it's a beta, it should be a nice addition to the SPQR series... ?Is it a series? Should it be a series... only your votes can encourage this great scenario maker.

Comment

Two new files for the ACS Ctp2 community tonight.

Collection of Cursors
                  by Immortal Wombat
                  A collection from ACS combined in one zip file.

CTP Advance Images for CTP2
                  by Martin Gühmann
                  This download contains all CivCTP advance pictures. These images allow you to change the CTP2 age background of most advance pictures.

Comment

Just received another new file....

Fix Mod
                    by Klaus Kaan
                    This mod is not a real mod but more like a patch that Activision should have made, it corrects some errors that are possible to correct without changing the source code of the .exe itself.

Comment

The DB is up and running again, and here are the new additions... just waiting for the scenario in testing to be done and they'll be up there too...

CTP1 TGA's for Modders new
                      by Chris B
                      These TGA's were made by capturing from the unit videos. They offer all the units that are not the same as in CTP2. Added: 22-Apr-2001
                      Hits: 0
                      Avg.Daily Hits: 0
                      Rating: 0
                      Votes: 0
                      File Size: 746KB
                      Requirement: None

CivCTP Unit Images new
                      by Martin Gühmann
                      A collection of every of the 73 CivCTP unit images Added: 22-Apr-2001
                      Hits: 0
                      Avg.Daily Hits: 0
                      Rating: 0
                      Votes: 0
                      File Size: 378KB
                      Requirement: None

CivCTP Building Images new
                      by Martin Gühmann
                      This pack contains all the CivCTP building images. Additional ten blanks like the CivCTP Tch images pack.

Comment

JUST TO AVOID CONFUSION...
                        Martin's pics include blancs of ctp2 icons and are more apt for tga makers. Mine include the big, small, and tiny pictures for those who don't mind having black tgas in CTP2.
                        I am not trying to compete.
                        -CB
                        "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

Working...
                        X