Idea for next poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for next poll

Here's an idea for your next poll, 'what would people like to see in the next patch'? We could have the following categories:

1) More agressive AI
    2) A fix for the non random civs bug
    3) PBEM

Any more suggestions?

There is no patch... please we have to get over it

Comment

Stage one of the grieving process is Denial.

No it's not!

------------------
      Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
      Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

Comment

No more patch? ... Is that official? They don't intend to do anything about the A.I.?

I weep!! The AI simply doesn't attack. It makes this game somewhat pointless!! And it has some really good ideas too. It is a good game in search of an AI. What a waiste!!!
        [This message has been edited by a_bates (edited February 16, 2001).]

Comment

Read "a STATEMENT OF ACTIVISION TO THE CIV COMMUNITY" on this board. To me, that's as official as it can be.

// Seaman

Comment

A_bates, do yoyu have the frenzy mod by Dale, it really helps the AI become more aggressive and a worthy opponent on the hardest level
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Credit where credit is due please:

Frenzy and Alt-Sci by BlueO.
              Diplomacy and Withdraw by Dale.

------------------
              Rommell to a sub-commander outside Tobruk: "Those Australians are in there somewhere. But where? Let's advance and wait till they shoot, then shoot back."

Comment

Oops, I knew that...
                [This message has been edited by Immortal Wombat (edited February 20, 2001).]
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                X