Mark G. help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark G. help.

I asked in a previous thread about who is Apolyton. You told me to go to the About section before you closed the thread.. I went there before I posted and couldnt find anything about him. who he is or what he did. Can you link me to the page you are talking about or give me a brief description.

thanks for your time

Davor

Hey i think i found it. tell me if i am right. Apolyton is unification of two other web sites? its not a person at all?

I always thought it was a person. i thought i read it somewhere he was a creator of call to power. Am i mistaken?

thanks again

Davor

Comment

You must be mistaken. Apolyton is not a person. Call to Power was made by Activision, but I don't know of any Activision people with a name that looks like Apolyton, so I don't know where you could have gotten that idea.

Comment

well i thought you would be able to find the introduction and the site history pages once you went to the front page of the about section....

i have no clue how you could have goten the idea that apolyton has something to do with specific person related to ctp....

Comment

Working...
        X