Time To Monarchy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Monarchy?

OK, I know this game is a lot different than Civ2 and I didn't play the original CtP much, but it is seeming to take a LONG time getting to Monarchy.

I'm in a mostly grassland/plains area, I've got 5 cities, sizes 9,8,6,5,2, it's around 1800 BC and I just now discovered it. I'm playing on medium difficulty. Is this about right? Or am I just being totally inefficient?

Thanks for any help/comments!

John-SJ

quote:

Originally posted by John-SJ on 11-18-2000 08:46 PM
    OK, I know this game is a lot different than Civ2 and I didn't play the original CtP much, but it is seeming to take a LONG time getting to Monarchy.

I'm in a mostly grassland/plains area, I've got 5 cities, sizes 9,8,6,5,2, it's around 1800 BC and I just now discovered it. I'm playing on medium difficulty. Is this about right? Or am I just being totally inefficient?

Thanks for any help/comments!

John-SJ

Yup..thats about it..I mean if you stop and think about it old buddy...If this were a REALWORLD civilization..it would take time for the leaders to assemble a Governing Body of Political Constituents and THEN agree on how it should be run andenforced....so yes you are right on time..the next govts come a lot quicker..I am currently in and 1900 and have Corporate Republic my fav..

Troll

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
    X