Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has been a lot of game activity, and politicing

Comment

there isn't one sport that people are interested in right now.

Now if someone here is actually interested in College Hoops, then we'll be set

And in the spirit of the original coffeeshop, Beware the power of the bobblehead army!

AHHHHHH!!!!! Where did my army go? They've dissapeared!!
      /me runs screaming from the shop.

My power! Where has my power gone?

Comment

I'm sure you'll find your power if you check for it under the sofa seats or in your jacket pockets...

Comment

Oh... wasn't I supposed to tell you I turned them into Waikato Chiefs supporters for the Rugby Super 12

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
            Oh... wasn't I supposed to tell you I turned them into Waikato Chiefs supporters for the Rugby Super 12
            The few that have not been perverted by Frozzy are preparing for the second round of the Six Nations Tournament.
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

That mickey mouse tournament?! England will win it. The final was in the 1st round

Comment

That mickey mouse tournament?! England will win it. The final was in the 1st round
                You talk of a Tournament involving one of the two teams that will win the 2003 Rugby World Cup.

It was indeed very stupid from the IRB to schedule this game the first week-end, neither France nor England played at their top level.
                "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Tamerlin... Italy will not win the RWC

I agree the game was scrappy... but I'm tempted to back my ABs

Comment

Tamerlin... Italy will not win the RWC

I agree the game was scrappy... but I'm tempted to back my ABs
                    You are a Kiwi, you can't back any other team... except when France meets the English in half-final, because you simply can not back England, and when we beat the English you will back us during the World Cup final because you can't back the Aussies.

Comment

But Italy could win...

Comment

But Italy could win...
                        In the Star Trek universe, yes!

Comment

The thread's where the bobbles were got archived and broke the link, so here it is again in all it's glory.
                          Attached Files

Comment

H Tower you fool. I demand you put back the Chiefs shirts on the bobbleheads. What good is a scrum without a Ming Bobble-Head Prop? Our front row is already dodgy enough

Comment

For not making sense, I subject you to the terror of the hairy greek doll!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Give the poor man a Chiefs shirt!

Comment

Working...
                                X