Genetic CTP1 Citywalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genetic CTP1 Citywalls

I found the graphics for the citywalls for the genetic and diamond age of CTP1 in the gtsetXXX.til. I wonder how to make CTP2 to use these citywalls in genetic and diamond age.
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

just an idea- perhaps you could also use the CTP1fortification as an early pre-fortification tile improvement
    "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

If only I had CTP1 and knew what the graphics looked like... oh well, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on CTP1

-Hassan

Comment

I would use these octagon citywalls rather as late fortification tile improvements.

And by the way Activision said they rebuild the graphic engine completely. But they don't. The terrain looks like CTP1 terrain the tile improvements look like CTP1 tileimprovements. You can also use the CTP1 sprites. They only rebuild the interface.
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
        X