Posting article on varying game setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting article on varying game setups

I first want evryone to NOT expect a Pulitzer Prize winning story. That being said, I will hopefully within 3-4 days have a fairly entertaining and hopefully semi-enlightening article on some potentially delightful, different and varying game play oppurtunities that have afforded me a chance to embrace the adage "When faced with a lemon make lemonade". I feel that this has afforded me a multitude of blessed tweaking and modding tries that I have learned through trial and error,as well as feed back from the forums from which I get so excited and wound up and pretty much inspired. The following is a link to where I believe the article will be posted. I shall announce when it is sent to Mark/Dan and from there since it is my first article I am not sure the exact time frame for turn around for posting?

http://apolyton.net/misc/column/

Well, I'm off to get some much needed rest. You folks please take time when article is completed to at least read and hey, post feedback/advice for us in the community and maybe we can together put some positive spin on what Activision has dropped in ourlaps.

Thanks

Yours in Civin

Troll

------------------
    Hebrews 11:1

Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for and things unseen
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Ok..its the hands of Mark and Dan and well..its no Thesus on evolution or no War and Peace..but hopefully it will give you folks a couple ideas on how to have some fun, as this simpleton has been blessed with!

Yours in civin!

Troll

------------------
    Hebrews 11:1

Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for and things unseen
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
    X