Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Dale...if you say so.
    Yaes...the SLIC seems OK...
    BlueO...I guess he needs too many units, i just wanted to see some counter attack.
    AJ

Comment

I've been trying out the Frenzy Mod, with the alteration that lets the human upgrade units as well as the AI, and it doesn't work. The units just don't upgrade. Maybe I have the wrong end of the stick and it isn't possible anyway.

I think I preferred the CTP1 AI, I seem to have some good memories of it anyway.

Comment

David,
        I noticed that my units only upgraded when I added a new unit to a stack, ie, if i create a machine gunner and add him to a stack, the old units suddenly upgrade.

Other than that, I never see it happen.

Comment

Hi evryone !

I'm currently waiting for the medieval mod, can't wait to play it !!

But for now I just play basic games and there is something that strikes me as odd in those game.
          Not in all games but over 90 %.

I have diplomod 3.2 combined with frenzyAI 1.04 (newest). and later in the game when you have all of the map available when I check my opponents ALL of their capitals have been taken over by another CIV ?

And they do not make any effort as to take back their own capital !
          I looked at the SLIC of frenzy and it lookes for a city to conquer and the search routine begines at 1 thus the capital.
          So scriptwise the enemy always comes to your capital to take it over....because slic told it to ! Isn't it possible they just pick a city to conquer !
          Or make the enemy take back their capital ! There has to be a way !

Thnx a lot !

Comment

Working...
          X