FYI - Range settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - Range settings

If you are modding a unit, it appears that the minimum number for a ranged unit needs to be 15. I had set some units with a range of 5, and they were on the front lines instead of on the back lines raining death from above. 10 didn't work either.

Just so you know before doing all the work.
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Thanks, David.

Comment

Thanks. I've always wondered why I cant get my earliest ranged units to act as such. Perhaps you have solved this problem:

musketeers should be behind pikemen but in front of cannons. i have pikemen as defense, and cannon and musketeer as ranged with cannon having the higher range. In large stacks, I frquently end up with my musketeers in front and the pikemen in back with the cannons. I suspect that veteran status also determines positioning, as I've noticed the strongest unit regardless of range (or remaining HP) tends (but not 100%) to be in the center front.

------------------
      History is written by the victor.

Comment

Working...
      X