necrophilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• necrophilia

anyone game ? hehe no really I had another thought (pauses while everyone runs away in fear, terror and civil strife) how about cities leaving ruins (not goodie huts) when you burn them..just so the land starts to show the effects of centuries of war. it could just be a blacked up regular city square that doesnt have any bonuses..unless maybe +1 production or something

anyhoo just another idea...

Make a desert and call it peace? It has possibilities...

Comment

Kind of like how the European powers on both sides destroyed themselves as well as each other through World War II?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Actually, I have something like that in my mod. Whenever a city grows in size, it'll expand to nearby tiles on the world map. And when its nuked or destroyed, those city expansion will become ruins. Even though the city itself never becomes a ruin, its still kinda neat to see city expansion ruins all over the place.

Okay, I only just recently completed the mod and have not gotten to the point where I can nuke cities yet, but I can't wait to get nukes, so I can start seeing some city ruins.

Comment

Working...
        X