Cradle Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cradle Progress

The Cradle is just about complete. I am waiting for some SLIC coding from Wouter and Dale - then a playtest to check everything, and then 'finally' a public release.

The documentation is all set up - there will be .pdf files of the units, governments and tech tree.

One thing to note - I have dropped the wage settings from previous issues of the Cradle, which will allow a faster science rate. There are files that can be switched out to revert to a slower rate though.

On the flipside, your sliders will be a little less effective than in the past, due to some settings I have made. The final readme will explain. Bottom line - I believe this will be a very tough game to play catch-up on the hardest settings.

But, that is what everyone was griping about in CTP2 - it was too easy...
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Wahoo. Good to see its complete. Lets hope it is hard, it seems everyone is attempting to make the game more challenging. My One-City-Challenge game is testing my abilities to even find a way to win...
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
    X