Ideas for scenarioes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for scenarioes

I opened this thread cause I want to make a note about what scenarioes I think should be created.
    I think that a decent (full historical full world) scenario of WW2 is something that we all need, dont we? I remember that there was a great WW2 scenario for Test Of Tiem. Well, we need another one.
    Any other ideas for scenarioes?
    Let people hear what they want to hear

Napoleonic Wars, WW1 are both very important.
    Also, I'm working on a Persian Wars Scenario that should be available in a week or 2.
    "It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

Comment

Who in here actually knowes and does create scenarioes? We need your help than. Any historic scenario in my idea is great...
      Let people hear what they want to hear

Comment

What about an C&C scenario.
        We do not have to create only historic scen's. The world is full of computer games.
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

"Dune," the book sucked, as did the movie, but it would make for a very interesting scenario. Of course the map, should be a polar-oriented map... Also a futuristic Scenario of the colonization of Mars would be cool too. I've only learned a few things about scenario creation in the forums. As of yet, though, I'm afraid I don't have much more time to create scenarios. Maps are easy, but scenarios take, longer, I'll leave that part up to you all, till summer arrives

-Hassan (Eric)

Comment

Working...
          X