King Arthur's Court for mod/scen/map makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arthur's Court for mod/scen/map makers

I've reopenned my site and have decided to focus on the development of mod and such. I hope to have the site serve as a place where alpha through final versions can be tested and commented upon. The reason to use this and not the db is that the db should be reserved for final releases and updating it everyday with a new alpha or a small change in a previous version is not IMO good for the average player. So as of right now, I've added Dave's Craddle of Civ mod to the site and I assume he'd love some comments on it. I will post more mods and such for people to comment on when the creators decide that they would like to use the site.

Thanks
    Rich

Good Idea.

I'll send you the perliminary beta .000000001 of my Water World Scenario later.

Also next week I might have a beta of my 'Robin Hood' scenario, depends how busy I am with school, and alexander coding.

Comment

im using the Alexander Scenario txt files to milk Units from point Alexander Scen. To my Permanent game.
      Too make sort of an Ancient Mod.Tho i think im having most troble with the Scripts......... I want those to be there when facinating things like when we discover an Ancient Road ,Like in that Scenario.But its Difucult to program when and where they happen....Any easier way to tell besides Changing the Script then going to play the game to see if it worked?

Comment

I've just updated the cradle mod with the new text submitted by Hexagonian. New to the site is Heardie's Waterworld mod. I believe it is a stalled process and it has potential so give him some feedback to kickstart the mod again

Comment

Oh, you did get it!

I just posted in General asking if you got it
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X