Always the same Civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always the same Civs

Ever since I modified my game to include a new Civilization(the Wisconsinites :P) for some reason, every time I play a game the exact same civilizations pop up as opponents. The Irish, Scots, English, Germans, ect ect ect. This has grown quiet annoying, and I've taken into goign to the scenerio editor to play against other people. Could anyone tell me what is wrong and how to fix it? Thanks.

ive never tryed it but the profiles.txt has an entry that says NonRandomCivs= No,you might had accidentaly set that to "yes",worth a try.

Comment

profiles.txtx has an entrie NonRandomCivs= No,maybe its set to yes?worth a try.ive never messed with ti myself.

Comment

You can choose your opponents.

In the cpt2_data/default/gamedata directory
        There is a file civilisation.
        It lists all the countries. Just cut and paste the ones you want to the from starting in the third
        position (after Greece), this is where the computer
        starts picking from. I don't think the number matters, but the order does. You don't need to re-install, just change the file before you start playing. I haven't yet tested how this affects saved games from befor the change to after though.
        Thorn Ydieresis

Comment

Working...
        X