AI has a lot of enemies ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI has a lot of enemies ?

Just patched my version, and have discovered a curious change. When I look at the intellegence on any AI player, all the other AI players hate them ... At first I thought it may because I didn't have a diplomat, but when I eventually opened an embassy, nothing changed.. Has anybody else noticed this .. I can't believe that every AI player hates every other one .. ive never seen this before.

It would be nice to know what my allies/enemies think of each other before asking them to join in a campaign against them .

PS.. the game was started after install of V1.1 (ive deleted all the original save games from v1.0).

------------------
    "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

If you think that's bad, every single one of my AI's was at war with every other AI. No patch installed.
    :) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Comment

it's always beening like that, my AI players never make any meaningful treaties with each other.

Comment

This is known as the alliance/diplomacy bug.

Comment

Maybe they should give them a "niceness" attribute, and have them send tribute and stuff on the same scale they send it to the human players....

have the AI treat other AI's like they do Humans....

assuming the AI treats humans well... since I haven't tried the game yet (its all wrapped up)
          -=Pangaea=-

Comment

Ohh thats good, somebody else has noticed it

Lets just hope somebody from Activision has also

------------------

Comment

Working...
            X