No announcement yet.

Lung's FAST! pbem Turn posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As we have not had a Turn in 48 Hours?
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

• Yeah.... Next turn him.... (I'm much more ruthless when it's not me that has to do it... )

Comment

• Yeah.... Next turn him.... (I'm much more ruthless when it's not me that has to do it... )

Comment

• Sorry zxmail is having problems
          just when I told Jon to use it
          Jon please send me turn to ctpshav@entermail.net
          if you have already skipped my turn that is fine also
          Hey Lung are you going to watch America get thier 50th medal? hehe
          Sorry that was a little mean

Comment

• I always send your Turns to both addresses.

Turn Resent.
            “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
            - Anon

Comment

• Turn 42 --> Lung and Don

Sorry about that delay

Comment

• I started a new thread here

Comment

• Grrr! Snarl!! Great gnashings of teeth!!!

Ah, what fun at the olympics today. Did the yanks get their 50th gold? I was too busy watching everyone else win gold today. Man, i saw 7 gold medals at the athletics today, and only had to sit through one american anthem! Okay, two if you include Mexico And even that one was a bit tarnished, what with hubby up to the eyeballs in nandrolone and all . At least Marion Jones still looks feminine, unlike Inge De Bruin, who looks like she's had plastic surgery performed on her by Michael Jackson. Oh, that reminds me, where are all the chinese swimmers?!!?! Oh, and a white man winning the 200m? Give that man a swab!

Of course, i only went to see Eki Nool from Estonia win the decathlon Hehe, seriously though, it was great to see gold medals going to Estonia, Greece, Norway, but not Cuba who robbed (yes, robbed!) Oz by (grrr) jumping further than the Aussie! How dare he!!

The olympics is more popular than beer on tap at the moment, but we're not without our fair share of scepticism. One local radio station has "Harry Hypodermic" (among others) as it's olympic mascot, while the official olympic TV broadcaster has a show with "Fatso the Fat-arsed Wombat" as it's mascot, which has even made it's way to the podium on the arms of Aussie athletes, much to the chagrin of the IOC, etc. For your best laugh of the olympics though, check out http://www.silly2000.com/

Anyway, we have 15 gold for just 19 million people, so there, O' Mighty Shavlor! You bastards did beat us in the pool, though

Aussie, aussie, aussie!! Oi, Oi, Oi!!

Turn 36 to Stavros.

Comment

Working...
                  X