• Not turn received from Luk.
      [This message has been edited by slamp (edited August 09, 2000).]
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• Turn 89 resent to Klair (Luk)

Comment

• Turn 90 to Frazer.

What has happened to Luk?

Has he dropped out and if so should we seek a replacement?

Comment

• ugh. now that Luk will be taking his turns AND Klair's turns...

Luk, why does the game always slow down at your turn? Are you not able to check e-mail very often? Or is it related to the time differnce, because this game does cross so many time zones.

Comment

• Heh, Duck I play my turns fast, last I was on vacations thats why I didnt play. And dont argue with me, because if I didnt roleplay this game wouldnt ever move to this turn. You all people dont roleplay, only Jon, and sometime Slamp with Soph do, others only clicking, and game is ****ing boring.
              "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• Luk, just take time to post here or send an email each time you played a turn.
                The game don't pause at luk turn. It pauses
                sometimes at Luk turns, sometimes at Klair's turn, sometimes at my turn (I just receive turn from Luk), sometimes at Frazer turn, etc.
                We need to know where is the game. So please post or please send an email.
                Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Working...
                X