Replacement needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement needed

I have an opening in Hex's Human Race for a player willing to play a somewhat challanging position.

The ranking is 4th-5th in a 7 civ game (the last place civ has splintered off into 2 civs - the first place civ is also a new player, as I have taken over the leadership responsibilities of the last place civ)

The current world is in turmoil and an opportunistic player can take advantage of the situation through diplomacy. The civ you would be taking is a smaller civ, but based on speculation, it has a number of well-developed cities and is in the tech race. At this point in time, there has not been any 'real' wars either - as far as I can tell at least. We are entering the Modern age in terms of advances too.

This game is run off the Apolyton Pack and will require an installation of a couple of mods to make it work. I can send the info and the files needed (except for the Apolyton Pack, Patch 1.2 and Hack Patch 1.21, which can be downloaded onsite from Apolyton)

I am looking for a serious player who is up for a challenge. We have the capability to get a turn a day too.

Ideal playing time will be 3:00-7:00 PM CST (Chicago time) to allow for the fastest turnaround. It would be nice to get a player who will do some role-playing on the forums, but is not necessary - however, the game is getting to the point where diplomacy will become more important and role-playing on the forums is starting to play a part in this game.

Notify hexagonia@hotmail.com if interested
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...
Working...
X