No announcement yet.

DeathMatch Modern ver 1.1.1 turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jon but I don't have a problem about having less strenght than the others (not to much of course. I'm ok with my current strenght). The only thing is that Shavlor and you should be a little more balanced with the rest not only for me but for them too.

Comment

Tilemacho made an analasys and came to many conclussions. Here is a part of the email he sent me.

I think I found some bugs and imbalances in the latest version 1.1.2 of
      your scenario:
      Bugs:
      Germans start the game with 123,959,176 PW!!!
      Australians get only 1,185 Gold

EMAIL from TileMacho

I think there are some imbalances in the game.
      Romans:
      Production 2597 Military cost= 3079
      Gold 1797 buildings cost= 1272
      Food 2274
      Sum= 6668

I think Romans have more Land than the other Nations

Egyptians:
      Production 3060 Military cost= 3079
      Gold 1956 buildings cost= 1272
      Food 2148
      Sum= 7164

Australia:
      Production 2507 Military cost= 2953
      Gold 1746 buildings cost= 1182
      Food 2340
      Sum= 6593

Some of the army is destroyed because production is too
      little...

Greece:
      Production 3059 Military cost= 3238
      Gold 2219 buildings cost= 1272
      Food 2304
      Sum= 7582...!!!

It seems to me that Greece has too much of everything....

Germany:
      Production 2809 Military cost= 3266
      Gold 2021 buildings cost= 1242
      Food 2340
      Sum= 7170

I think you should put more land instead of sea in the region of
      Germany.

IN GENERAL:
      1. Australia and Germany need some buildings.
      2. The summary of Production + Gold + Food should not vary so much.
      I think an average of 7000 is ok.

<<>>

Now we can either start this game as it is now or I could modify it and send it out again. In either case I am not going to start the second game until it is modified. Please let me know either through email or post. Thanx

Comment

Hi,
        I forgot to write that the stats were taken with anarchy as government. I did this because the Romans started with anarchy instead Tyranny, which is default to everyone else.
        Although the differences may not seem that big I think they are of great importance.
        1. Production is mainly used to pay the army. Thus small differences in it have a great impact in production free for building. An average of 3000 seems ok to me
        2. Gold is very important. Everyone should spend 1272 gold for buildings, and an additional 360 for salary = 1632 gold total. The remaining gold could make a big difference in the science output: an example: Under communism Greece has 1812 science points in turn 3 whereas Australia has only 1198, which is a difference of 51% !!! Average of 2000 seems ok
        3. The differences in food weren’t that big. Average of 2300 seems ok
        4. The military costs were also balanced.

[This message has been edited by Tilemacho (edited March 11, 2000).]
        One Life One Game...

Comment

Ok I am going to start the first game as ver 1.1.2 and then I am going to modify it and start the next game. Jon I beleive that since there is a grace period you shouldn't need extra troops. I will start this game tomarrow unless anyone really wants to wait. In which case I will modify it and sent it out again.
          Please post here if you have any comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shavlor on 03-09-2000 12:13 AM

PS: Lung why didn't you complain about not having any spies of machine gunners in your cities.
            I thought it was the same from everyone. Had i known it wasn't, i might have *****ed and moaned all the way

Comment

OH....MY....GOD!!!!!!

I suppose that you're all wondering what disgusting word i wrote that was bad enough to warrant censorship?!??

b...i...t...c...h

C'mon, Apolyton guys! You're banning the word b.i.t.c.h??!?!?!

Fair enough - i guess there's no place for swearing on a messageboard dedicated to a game where the most fun to be had is killing and pillaging Good, family fun

Comment

OK I waited long enough on the first game it is starting no restarting. remember there is a grace period of one turn so don't go attack anyone. I am making a new topic.
                As soon as I start this game I am modifing DMM for the second game and sending it out.

Comment

Working...
                X